wet lease contracts
What We Do
- We arrange for commercial aircraft to operate wet lease contracts and assist you with government filings in origination and destination countries.
- Regular flying: We source qualified candidates and present available options to meet your point-to-point or network requirements.
- Short-term: We deliver timely capacity to satisfy your route commitments, whether for a single-flight or a series of flight.
Who We Serve
- Route changes: to test new routes or change capacity using supplemental aircraft.
- High season: to add frequency and capacity to satisfy periods of increased demand.
- During checks or late delivery: to temporarily replace existing aircraft in your fleet.
- Substitute for late delivery
- Repalcement during maintenance
- High season extra-sections