startup carriers & new routes
What We Do
- We advise and assist companies aiming to start an airline and, also, airlines planning to starting new routes.
- Our company can provide historical and current traffic data, along with route analysis; and, assist with airport interfaces for reservation, security and checkin.
- We can prepare a business plan, incorporating traffic analyses and a feasibility study, as well as, project revenue and costs for investment proposals.
Who We Serve
- Existing carriers seeking to open a new route or expand their capacity on an existing route.
- Entrepreneurs wanting to enter the aviation industry, as a public or private airline.
- Governments and organizations planning to implement passenger or cargo air transport services.
- Regular ethnic charters
- Privately-owned scheduled carrier
- Foreign to US scheduled flights